Guidelines for Choose to Save® Resource Links
We would like to link to your financial education materials and resources from the Choose to Save.org Resource page. Below are guidelines for the kind of materials that we seek:
1. Materials must be relevant to financial literacy and/or education.
2. Materials and/or information must be free of charge.
3. Materials must identify who created the content and who funded its development, if not the creator.
4. Materials may not promote or endorse specific brands or providers.
5. Materials must be dated. When materials are updated, your organization will make sure the Choose to Save® Web site links to the most recent edition.
6. To the best of your organization's knowledge, the content must be accurate. If inaccuracies are discovered, your organization will make sure the Choose to Save® Web site links to the corrections as well as to the original content.
7. Copyright and/or any usage restrictions must be identified on linked materials.
To submit your materials/links, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "CTS Resource Link" in the subject heading. Please include your name, affiliation, contact information (phone & e-mail), and the link to your materials. We will send a confirmation e-mail back to you to notify you if your link has been added to the CTS Resource Page.