EBRI Books 1979 - 2009
Fundamentals of Employee Benefit Programs, 6th Edition
EBRI Health Databook
EBRI Databook on Employee Benefits, 4th Edition (Click on the year for updated Databook chapters.)
Retirement Security in the United States — Current Sources, Future Prospects, and Likely Outcomes of Current Trends
Will Wider Use of Evidence-Based Medicine Significantly Enhance Healthcare Quality and Affordability? Implications for Consumer-Driven Health Benefits
Consumer Driven Health Benefits: A Continuing Evolution?
The Economic Costs of the Uninsured: Implications for
Business and Government
The Future of Private Retirement Plans
the Link Between Health Insurance and Employment
- 1999, Beyond Ideology: Are Individual Social Security Accounts Feasible?
The Future of Medical Benefits
Do Employers/Employees Still Need Employee Benefits?
Prospects in a Defined Contribution World
Assessing Social Security Reform Alternatives
- 1997, Tax
Reform: Implications for Economic Security and Employee Benefits
When Workers Call the Shots: Can They Achieve Retirement Security?
ERISA 20 Years Later: A Look Back, A Look Ahead
Retirement in the 21st Century, Ready or Not...
Pension Funding and Taxation: Implications for Tomorrow
Pensions in a Changing Economy
the Costs of Long-Term Care
Business, Work, and Benefits: Adjusting to Change
- 1989, What is the Future for Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- 1989, Pension Policy and Small Employers: At What Price Coverage?
Retiree Health Benefits: What Is the Promise?
Coverage Ends: Catastrophic Illness and Long-Term Health Care Costs
- 1987, Uninsured in the U.S.: The Nonelderly Population Without Health Insurance, 1985
- 1987, America in Transition: Benefits for the Future
The Changing Health Care Market
Mandating of Employee Benefits
and Funding Corporate Liabilities for Retiree Health Benefits
Spend It or Save It? Pension
Lump-Sum Distribution and Tax Reform
Medicare Reform: The
The Changing Profile of Pensions
Employer-Provided Health Benefits: Coverage, Provisions, and Policy Issues
Retirement Security and
Why Tax Employee Benefits?
- 1984, Flexible Benefit Plans: An Annotated Bibliography
- 1983, Pension Integration: Concepts, Issues and Proposals
- 1983, Employment Termination Benefits in the U.S. Economy
- 1983, Accounting for Employer Pension Liabilities: Policy Issues, Options and Effects
- 1982, America in Transition: Implications for Employee Benefits
- 1982, Retirement Income Opportunities in an Aging America: Pensions and the Economy
- 1982, Social Security: Perspectives on Preserving the System
- 1982, Economic Survival in Retirement: Which Pension Is for You?
- 1982, Retirement Income Opportunities in an Aging America: Income Levels and Adequacy
- 1981, A Bibliography of Research: Retirement Income and Capital Accumulation Programs
- 1981, A Bibliography of Research: Health Care Programs
- 1981, Retirement Income and the Economy: Policy Directions for the 80s
- 1981, Retirement Income Opportunities in an Aging America: Coverage and Benefit Entitlement
- 1980, Analysis of Alternative Vesting Requirements for Private Pensions
- 1980, Modeling Analysis for Retirement Income Policy: Background and Overview
- 1980, Arranging the Pieces: The Retirement Income Puzzle
- 1980, Retirement Income Policy: Considerations for Effective Decision Making
- 1980, Retirement Income Programs: Directions for Future Research
- 1980, Retirement Income and the Economy: Increasing Income for the Aged?
- 1980, The Application of Modeling Techniques to Retirement Income Policy Issues
- 1980, Should Pension Assets Be Managed for Social/Political Purposes?
- 1979, Pension Plan Termination Insurance: Does the Foreign Experience Have Relevance for the United States?