Fall 2013 Partners Meeting Agenda
American Savings Education Council (ASEC)
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
The Barbara Jordan Conference Center - Kaiser Family Foundation
1330 G Street NW (between 13th and 14th Streets) | Washington, DC 20005
Raising the "Rates": Innovative Solutions to Improve and Enhance Retirement Savings
8:30 - 9:00 Continental breakfast and networking
9:00 - 9:15 Intro/welcome
9:15 - 10:00 Retirement Savings - Breaking Down the Barriers
10:00 - 10:15 Networking Break
10:15 - 11:00 Evaluating the Alternatives (attendee discussions/report sharing)
11:00 - 11:45 Expert panel comment/perspective
- Gary Koenig, Director, Economic Security, AARP Public Policy
- Luke Reynolds, Chief, Outreach & Program Development, FDIC Division of Depositor & Consumer Protection
- Jonathan Zinman, Professor of Economics Dartmouth College and Scientific Director of the U.S. Household Finance Initiative at IPA
- Gregory T. Long, Executive Director, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB)
- Michael Kiley, President, Plan Administrators, Inc. (PAi)
- Ray Kirk, Recently Retired, U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
11:45 - noon Partner Updates and Close
Download this agenda as a.pdf. Download speaker Biographies.
Mark Your Calendar! The Spring 2014 ASEC Partners' meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 9, 2014.